NBFDA provides support to many food security agencies and schools across the province, and we need you to help us do more!
We encourage you to donate or volunteer your time at a local food bank, our student nutrition program or at our distribution centre.
We appreciate your generous support, and we believe that together we can put an end to food insecurity in New Brunswick!
Food Depot Alimentaire gratefully acknowledges the funding we receive from the Government of New Brunswick, the City of Moncton, and all other corporate and individual donations. Your support is essential as we continue to service the frontline on hunger.
If you would like to make a contribution, there are several ways to donate:
- Cheque or money order by mail to 330 MacNaughton Ave, Moncton, NB E1H 2K1
- Access our PayPal secure website
- Donate through Canada Helps
Donate Via Paypal
Individuals, families and organizations may wish to
*As a registered charitable organization, we can provide a tax receipt for monetary donations over $20.00. Please be sure to include your name, address, phone number and email address.
Donate Via Paypal
Food Drives and Fundraisers
Many local businesses have donated their time to organizing food drives for Food Depot Alimentaire. If your organization wishes to host a food drive on our behalf, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll ensure you receive our support and appreciation.
If you’d like to make an individual food donation, drop-off locations are available at many major grocery stores including Sobeys, Superstore and Costco throughout the year.
Donations can also be made directly at your local food bank. Items we always need include:
- Fresh fruit, vegetables etc.
- Canned goods including soup, fruit, vegetables, beans etc.
- Canned lunch meat
- Dried pasta, pasta sauce, macaroni and cheese,
- Cereal, oatmeal and granola bars
- Instant pudding, apple sauce and peanut butter
- Sugar, tea, coffee, juice and juice boxes
- Diapers (especially larger sizes), baby food and formula
Want to Volunteer?
To volunteer please contact any local food bank, your local school or send us an email at email@example.com
Our corporate partnerships ensure Food Depot Alimentaire’s continued success by providing the following:
• Large food donations (fresh, frozen and dry)
• Monetary donations
• Sponsorship for fundraising events, etc.
If your organization is interested in helping families in need, contact us for more information.