Many companies and businesses organize a Food Drive in support of Food DEPOT Alimentaire. These are very important and fundamental to the work we do in addressing hunger. Please let us know if you and/or your business or organization wish to organize a food drive on our behalf. We want to help you in any way we can, and ensure that you receive our appreciation for your support. Contact us at info(at)fooddepot.ca
Centrally located donation boxes where you can drop off food are available at many major grocery stores in the area at various times throughout the year including Sobeys, Superstore, Costco, etc. These boxes are picked up by Food DEPOT Alimentaire on a regular basis and distributed to food banks and agencies throughout southeastern New Brunswick.
Food donations can also be dropped off at our depot located at 330 MacNaughton Ave., Moncton, NB.
Items Always Needed…
- Any type of fresh fruit, vegetables, etc.
- Canned goods including soups, fruit, vegetables, beans, etc.
- Canned luncheon meats
- Dried Pasta, pasta sauce, Macaroni and Cheese, Mr. Noodle, etc.
- Cereal, oatmeal, granola bars
- Instant pudding, apple sauce, peanut butter
- Sugar, tea, coffee, juice, juice boxes
- Diapers (especially larger sizes), Baby food and formula