Volunteers are the life-blood of our organization and are a critical and necessary contributor for our success. Collectively, 14,000 volunteer hours are donated each year to help feed those in need in southeastern New Brunswick.
Volunteers are required to assist in the following areas:
- Warehouse/Labour – loading, unloading, sorting, packing, inventory management, cleaning and general maintenance
- Delivery – pick-up and delivery of product
- Administration – part-time when needed
- Special Events – Committee participation, fund raising activities, special events, etc.
Becoming a Volunteer…
While volunteering with Food DEPOT Alimentaire, you will be expected to:
- Support the goals of the organization
- Represent the organization in a positive manner in the community
- Participate in orientation and training
- Behave and dress appropriately, be courteous and respectful to all people at all times
- Respect the operating and safety procedures of the position and the direction provided by the supervisors
- Be open and honest, share constructively
- Bring and maintain a positive and flexible attitude
All volunteers are required to:
- Provide current contact information
- Sign a confidentiality agreement
- Provide a clear Security Clearance (if required)
- Provide proof of training and/or certifications if required (drivers license or abstract, etc)
- Complete their volunteer responsibilities in a safe and respectful manner.
If you would like to consider volunteering with our organization, please contact us at: (506)383-4281 or info(at)fooddepot.ca