How It Works
Play every week, and help us help our communities!!
The Food Depot 50/50 draw is a weekly draw where you must register with your name and phone number. This can be done when you purchase your first ticket. Once registered, your default ticket prints every week; however, you must pay a minimum of $2 each week to activate that ticket; otherwise it will be considered a non-winning ticket if drawn. The more tickets you buy, the more tickets print in the drum! Your name will remain in the draw each week until you call us to de-activate your account.
You can purchase a ticket for $2 each, 3 tickets for $5, or 10 tickets for $10. There is no limit to the amount of tickets you can buy every week! The public draws are held each Monday at 10am at the Food Depot Alimentaire distribution centre. If any given Monday falls on a statutory holiday, the draw will be held the following day. Winners will be contacted, and results of the draw published on our website and on our Facebook page.
If you do not buy your ticket on any given week, and we draw your name, you do not win the money, and the jackpot amount rolls over to the next week!
- Needs Convenience Stores: Moncton, Riverview, Richibucto, Shediac, Port Elgin.
- A & C Convenience – McLaughlin Road
- Petro Can- Point Park Riverview and Salisbury Road
- The Rite Stop- Trites Road, Riverview
- Circle K Irving- Coverdale Road, Riverview
- WestMount Service Centre (Esso) - Mountain Road, Moncton
(Lottery License #0432818 56 000)